Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Traveling is strange

I've been gone from home twice this month and its only Nov 8. Nov 2 - 5 we spent in Kent, OH. Hotel sucked but Mike's Place rocked. Best food ever! 5 hours in the car with a 3 1/2 year old.. um.. I deserve a metal. Regardless. I was home for one whole day and then off again. Corp training was moved and its this week. I'm in Fairfax VA again (joy) and well, I feel like crap. I can't even enjoy eating on the company dime. Last night I made it into VA at 8 pm and finally ate dinner at 9 pm.. best sandwich ever! Pulled pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickle, mustard pressed on a seasoned roll.. mmmmmmmmm

I'm debating on eating tonite. I should eat something but i don't feel like it. Too bad I can't get chips or something. No snack vending machines and the Pop was $2! Yeah, that won't happen often. So I think tonight I will chill on the King size bed with my 6 pillows and watch Cable.

No comments: