Monday, April 16, 2007

Desire

A lot has happened in the last few weeks. And strangely, I've had no desire to write about it. Even today - I'm home with a pukey 4 year old and I'm feeling kind of crappy myself. When kids get sick, the government should provide HAZMAT suits. So lets review

The weather is no where near spring. Snow and cold....
My father in law was hospitalized and is now home.
My daughter is now over her fear of dogs, as long as they are quiet.
I can make a dress for the kid
Chuck E Cheese is ok as long as hubby is there (panic attack with a zillion kids around not good)
My best friend is coming in for 2 weeks
I get vacation days in Dec and July.. thats about it
My house is still a toy disaster
I hate Ants

Yeah -- fun filled huh?
If ya'll excuse me, I'm going to find some more drugs for me...

1 comment:

Face on Fire said...

Awww, I still love you.

Now off to Galt's to order you a HazMat suit...