Friday, February 25, 2011

silence

The only noises in my house right now are
1) Tim Sleeping
2) Erin sleeping on the floor next to me
3) The clock

I usually only see this hour of the night if kiddo has a problem.  Tonight, the cat woke me up.

So here I am thinking about the laundry list of stuff that needs to be done and that I didn't do on my so called "vacation".  And I'm hungry.  There is a loaf of Banana bread in the kitchen with my name on it.

On a good note, I did finally use my new Kitchen Aid Blender today to make a smoothie.  BJs has the big bags of the Yoplait mixes- banana strawberry.  So I made 1.  just one.  not 2, a mere 8oz serving.  Yummy and perfect (but so not filling)..

Great, now I can hear my stomach rumble.

I think I am just going to lay here under my "grandma" quilt, listen to someone snore and will away the hunger pangs.   And why does the clock always sound louder at night??

No comments: