Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sick day again

Tis the season for runny noses and vomiting and fevers. Erin came down with the flu after Mom's birthday party Tuesday. We spent the evening at Mom's for her Birthday and introduced Erin to my brother's dog. Erin is terrified of dogs. Well, not any more. She got over it and loves the thing now. Bonus.

All was well until 3 am and I hear "MOMMY!! I THINK I HAVE TO THROW UP!". Thus the early morning adventures of Nurse Mommy proceeded.

That was Wednesday. Between fevers and fights to take the medicine, we moved into Thursday feeling still yucky by better. Morning passed and her mood lightened. Not so warm..thats good. Trip to the store for better meds and appetite came back. YEAH!

Its now 2 pm. All that remains is a runny nose. Meds are still in order but she's better.

I love my kid. I'm sick of kid shows.
I want to go back to work.

No comments: