Monday, May 05, 2008

Zombies and Superheros

Last night I had the most vivid and bizarre dream ever, to the point where you could actually feel.

We we in New York City - I think, and it was overrun with Zombies with a central stronghold for the humans. Thats where we were. Now, it was the typical zombie dream up until certain people became Superheros (not the real justice league but based on, say.. Wonder Woman..,that was me).

Needless to say, at one point, we had to incinerate a zombie after it snuck in and there were several officals. One had a Zombie that had no teeth and was more human like --- apparently able to curb the blood and flesh urge. I shook his hand.... I remember what it felt like.

In the end...when I woke up for the final time, the city was blocked off and the govt was going to get rid of the issue... (sounds like something from I AM LEGEND).

Damn. It was a good dream.

1 comment:

Face on Fire said...

Zombie dreams, teehee...

I'll be having those again soon here as I ramp up study time. Glad to hear you were Wonder Woman. I always thought you were her :-)