Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I <3 Roku

My husband is the best. For Christmas we got the Roku - paired with Netflix.. I shall never want for another DVD again.

I have the option to watch pretty much anything I want. Horror, comedy, documentary.... If you took a look at what we watch, you'd see a ton of Kid shows. The child has a new found love of cartoons.. particularly cartoons we don't normally get. So she is currently laying on the couch recovering from being sick and watching every episode of Johnny Test and the Fairly GodParents. She has also watched the Addams Family, the Munsters, the Replacements, The Emperors New School and Growing up Creepy. Who needs Tivo...

because of Roku, I can work. She is quietly chilling like all sick kids should. Although, if I have to watch the Replacements again, I will scream.

No comments: