Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spring as Sprung.. sort of


Spring Flower show Tulips
Originally uploaded by melblackrose
I've been off in real life of late. Work, Ice Dragon, getting ready for first Communion, Confirmation... so the blog took a back seat. There really hasn't been much to blog about anyways.. nothing over the top funny or worthy of going "Hey, did you hear about the time... "

We just got off of spring break at for the kiddo and we made a trip (down the street) to the Botanical Gardens. I love to go there. Especially during the Spring Flower Show. I love the colors and smells.  There were a ton of different flowers this year.


Spring Flower Show

See.. pretty!    But I think this guy is my favorite:


Hosta Bonsai

It is a HOSTA BONSAI!!!!!!  I didn't even know they had them!  I need them....   I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!  I do love my hostas..

But today, I sit in the house, buried in my blanket fort because we got a Nor'easter and its cold.. and wet..  and was hailing..  we did have 80 degree weather last week.   I love my blanket.

No comments: