Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking back at 2012 and some lessons that I have learned

2012 was an interesting year.  Sucked a lot but over all it was ok.   So here is what I have learned:

1) Wine is good to have on hand all the time
2) 9 year olds still wake you up at 2 am.
3) technology is really cool but way too expensive.
4) when the nail polish bottle says DO NOT SHAKE, don't toss it in your purse and hope for the best.
5) carry safety pins on you at all times
6) airports are funny places
7) its really cool to go to the rental place and see your name on the GOLD board.
8) always keep chocolate in the house or mama will get crazy
9) Dance Mom drama isn't just on TV.
10) gallstones suck
11) Google Maps on my phone = AWESOME!!
12) Wine is good.
13) Just because a tin hat tells you something doesn't mean its right.. or even true.
14) I will only use Fountain Pens if I can
15) heels suck
16) I love my Kindle
17) Vodka Tea will do fine if no wine is available
18) Coffee is a must.  Don't care.  coffee is good.
19) Airport terminal seats are uncomfortable
20) There are never any plugs near the bed in the hotel room.  why???  I have a phone you know
21) Airport  terminals need cushioned floors.  Like dance studios.
22) When they say "Free WiFi" it really means sucky poor speed if you can connect at all.
23) my Husband is really cool


2013 - i promise to not bitch so much..  well..  i'll try. But some people just have it coming.

No comments: