Wednesday, December 19, 2012

travel

I have booked travel for 2 back to back trips.  Both trips I leave on a Monday and come home on a Thursday.  This shall be my test of sanity.  If I can pull this off..  wait.  If Tim and Erin and I can pull this off, we are in the clear.

Back to back..  gee. But it is what is it is.  And I hope for more Airport entertainment.  I love Airport entertainment.  People amuse me when I'm travel.  I always seem to be the person that seems to know what is going on, where things are.  I have "that face".  I need to remember to bring my earphones...plug them in and not turn them on.

Time to earn some miles and get over my travel anxiety.  I managed to drive in Malvern PA (and get lost a few times but I have GPS now so its all good).  I can do this.  I can.

No comments: