Sunday, January 28, 2007

Disney on Ice 2007




The Disney corp has yet another devotee. Erin, Tim and I went to Disney on Ice. Erin couldn't wait and was remarkably well behaved. Not even 1 bathroom run during the show.

This show consisted of Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy going on Vacation:

London featured Peter Pan and 101 Dalmations. Then they moved on to a Tropical theme for Little Mirmaid and Lelo and Stitch.

Now... surprisingly, all translated very well to Ice. Least Favorite - 101 Dalmations. Favorite Scene - Pirates on Ice (from Peter Pan).




So when we got home, Erin immediately needed to talk to Minnie - her 3 foot tall Minnie. Apparently, it is her best friend now.

I don't mind Disney. I love the cartoons. I hate the price. All I hope is that Erin remembers this for a long time since I think this as close as she's gonna get to Mickey and Minnie for some time.

No comments: