Saturday, December 13, 2008

ITS DONE!!

Oh dear lord, I'm done.

I have been up since 3 AM stressing about the party today. Does Santa have a suite? Is he coming? 8 am setup for me came and went. Food was got and cafeteria decorated. People actually asked me where things should go. Ummmmm.... whatever. Its just decorations.

100 people , 47 photos and one giant chocolate Santa raffle later (yes, I still can make people buy raffle tickets when they don't want to), the party itself was done. Thanks to all the parents that helped and those that had wonderful ideas for next year. Needless to say, I'm not waiting 3 weeks before the party to start planning it. Nope.. and one father had a wonderful idea to do a real breakfast (eggs and bacon). Bacon is good.

The kicker was the photos. With the news that Polaroids are no longer being made, we went digital. As soon as I got home, I uploaded the photos, added a border and went to pick then up at Target 1 hr later. But the machine was broke. How's $3 off for ya? SURE I say. So I only ended up paying $6.98 for 47 photos. SWEET DEAL.

I'm done now. so done.

No comments: