Monday, December 22, 2008

snow, Snow, SNow, SNOW

My favorite Christmas movie of all time is WHITE CHRISTMAS. It could be on TV and half way through and I'll watch it. I love the song "Snow".....

Well, we got more snow here than I really wanted. There must have been a foot Friday (thanks to my neighbor for plowing us out). Saturday was clear and nice (finished shopping) but it created a false sense of security. Sunday was a Blizzard. I don't know for certain if it totally qualified as a blizzard but it sure felt like it.

I managed to get out about 7pm to shovel a foot or so. Tim got up at 5 am and shoveled another foot. He couldn't get out of the driveway. The street was pretty impassable. So much for work.

Today's plan. Absolutely nothing. Well except wrapping the coffee cake and making cards. I also refuse to get dressed. JAMMIES DAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats why *I* love White Christmas, SNOW is my favorite Christmas tune....

snow, Snow, SNow, SNOW.... won't be long before we'll all be there with SNOW!!!