I'm such a slacker (Jim, shush... brotherly comments can be keep to yourself). I'll rephrase that. I'm a slacker with the blog. Here's why.
1) Christmas - preparations are underway. House needed to be cleaned, tree needed to be bought and decorated, shopping needed to be started.
2) PTA - I am now the Co-President (or VP, whatever we decide) for the kid's school. Yes, you heard me. PTA.
3) Breakfast with Santa - this ties into #2. Since I am in the PTA, I was asked to chair the breakfast this year. Thank goodness for Maria. She has been a help and so has Lil. I'm trying to keep this one under $250. Keeping it simple and cheap!
4) Work. yeah, its work
5) Sinus Infection Kid! She's been battling this cold now turned Sinus Infection for 2 weeks. Now she's on antibiotics so things should turn around.
6) Broken sinks. 2 weekends in a row we've fixed both sinks in the house. I have points in plumbing.
Updates will be more frequent, I promise.