Wednesday, April 21, 2010

helper

More on the hedge saga (i actually just forgot this bit as my arms are still killing me)

While I was outside mowing the lawn on Monday, the Kiddo comes out and asks if she can make some Pink Lemonade - you know, those little single serve packs you add to a water bottle.
I said sure.. told her how to do it and off she went. Not 5 minutes later, she returns with a water bottle for me. Hands it to me...I was for me.

I drank it without thinking and thanked her from the bottom of my heart. She wasn't prompted to bring me something to drink. She did it all on her own.

As it turns out, the drink was supposed to be lemonade... the regular kind. It tasted off so I asked her how she made it. And there I see the empty Lemonade Kool-ade pack on the counter. She used the whole thing in the water bottle. No sugar. She thought it was the same as what she had.

I told her it didn't matter. I like lemon water.. I added a little sugar and it was fine.

My kid... for all that she messes up on...she more than makes up for it when she does stuff like this.

No comments: