Friday, April 23, 2010

tgif

This week has been.. well.. interesting. I am convinced someone once said to me "May you live in interesting times". This week proved it.

I can't give much detail but I had to do something this week that I really dreaded doing. But it was something that had to be done. Kind of like going to the dentist (that's next week) or going to the Girlie doctor. You just HAVE to do it. Well, I did it. I was prepared. Concise. And passionate. I channeled my best friend who happens to be a lawyer to make sure I stayed focused (and looked good too). And I lived.

Along the way, I have gotten to know some people as well. People I never intended on knowing.

So to lighten the mood.. here's a shot of me and kiddo. School held an International Food fest and our country was Sweden. ABBA was playing in the room. yeah.. ABBA. thus the Viking helmet and braids.


1 comment:

Face on Fire said...

Ahhh so that explains my tired. Borrowing my mojo from afar... :-)