Friday, July 13, 2012

My Charity Case


Cats Together...
Originally uploaded by melblackrose
This past Wednesday, we had to say goodbye to our cat Charity. She was our black Halloween cat. Not fond of people at first, but then she'd take over your lap.  When we moved in, she was here with her "Sister" Ribbon so really, we rent from the cats.   They belonged to the woman who owned the house and with her passing, the house went to my Sister In Law.  To live here, we got the cats.  Not an issue for me!

She was a good but insane cat. But they all are. At Halloween she'd sit in our front window with the Halloween decorations. Trick or Treaters thought she was a decoration, then she'd move. It was awesome.

She was my snuggle bunny. Her big thing was to lay on my legs so I couldn't move at night. Yes. And on my chest when I was working.. or anywhere she could lay on me.

My bed was very empty last night.  Sitting in the lazy boy was very lonely too.  But we have Ribbon still. And I will spoil her rotten.

Sleep well kitty.. we think of you every day.

No comments: