Wednesday, December 27, 2006

3 year olds and mixers ... oh the fun

I had Erin help me this year with the baking. 4 batches of cookies and 21 coffee cakes. We tackled the cookies first.

You know that commerical where the kids are helping bake and the boys puts the flour in and turns on the mixer full speed? Flour everywhere? Its true. It happens.

Erin put the miser on HIGH and well, she and I were coated in flour. She was so upset but I assured her it was ok and we'll clean up.

The cookies turned out fine. As you can see, there is flour on the counter. A lot of flour. I am still sweeping up


This is my favorite picture of the day. She wanted to put the eggs in for me. Determined to crack them like me (one handed), she managed to get most of the egg in the bowl.


We had to dig some of them out but not much.

The look on her face is priceless.

"Eh - a little crunchy bit won't hurt"

No comments: