Friday, December 22, 2006

It's only 2 more sleeps till Chirstmas...

And I feel like Scrooge today. I spent yesterday night making 22 Polish Coffee cakes. 15 small and 7 big ones. 3 1/2 hours with oven on and Erin making a mess on the floor. She had to help. I let her. And, I dropped one. But they are done and waiting to be wrapped for the family on Sunday.

I'm just in a Ba Humbug mood and don't really care at this point. I think I'm just done with everything. MOM QUITS!

Right now the only bright spot is that we ordered Pho (Vietnamese take out from Heaven). It's a treat for the office since the local joint closed and there is only 1 location 20 minutes away. So we plan this and someone hikes all the way out there. A plate of meat and 2 Vietnamese egg rolls should make me feel a bit better but I have to bake any more, I'm moving to Mars.

On a good note, the Coffee Cake went over well this morning and the guys liked it.

No comments: