I have been on a craft kick. Like a serious kick. I have the following projects underway
1) a Snood - yes, a snood. I need it for March 15th.
2) 6-7 pillow covers - Charlie is moving (boohooo) and gets to play with a whole new house and stuff (yah!). We've covering some crappy old pillows so she can place them by the fire...
3) Dragon Bean Bag toss - the child's birthday is 2 weeks...
4) Dr. Who scarf - just because I love my Husband, this will be the eternal project. 12 feet of scarf, and I didn't even blink
5) A black shawl - I've been working on this for over a year..
6) Sam's lap blanket - another project I've been working on for a year.
7) Sam's 'present' - thats all i'm gonna say (no, Sam, its not done, it had to be fixed)
8) Wash Clothes - I have some Cotton yarn to make dish/wash clothes.
9) Favor Bags - again - for the the kid in 2 weeks
10) Wrist Warmers
I'm in way over my head but I'm a Gemini. I wouldn't have it any other way. At least the yarn in organized.
Not to mention the gazillion sites I've found recently (THANKS CHARLIE!). I'm torn between surfing the Homemade Craft sites or doing the crafts.
I really should go do the laundry.