Saturday, February 02, 2008

4 hours of cleaning one room

What room could possibly take that long to clean? why the Kitchen! No, I didn't get on my hands and knees and scrub the floor with a toothbrush. I never made it that far. All I did was straighten the baker's rack, kitchen table and cleaned the cupboards. 9 cupboards covered in grease. I don't often go to the top shelves. Since the cupboards are open and metal, they retain any grease possible.

It was interesting to take everything off the shelves and find the bowls I was looking for along with some spices I didn't know I had.

I also made a clean spot on top of the fridge. Damn. I hate it when I do that.

I feel better though and there may be a some new additions to plates if all go well. Trade is a wonderful thing.

And no -- I didn't finish. The floor didn't get done and I don't care right now.

No comments: