Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mom,... I want to live on a farm

as says my 7 year old girl.  "with chickens and cows".  And apparently, when we clean up the cow's poop, its going into the garden.  She then said I could live there too and help milk the cows.  Lucky me.

I told her if she lived on a farm, she probably won't be near stores so she'd have to learn to make bread.  "We'll have a wheat field mom".    Her grande idea is all planned.

Lots of land
A husband
A couple of kids to help
Cows
Chickens
horses
a garden
wheat field
Me
(I said I don't think Tim would like it very much so I may be a part time resident)
An Alarm clock - so she can get up at 5 am to milk the cows.

 The more I think about it, the more I like it.  I wouldn't mind living away from the crap city.  A big farm house....  sigh..  if  I could, I think I would.

No comments: